If you’ve just purchased a new car, or have been driving your treasured ride for many years, reliable vehicle insurance is a must. Accidents can happen to the best of us, no matter how safely you drive. Let Razor Insurance Group be your trusted ally.
Razor Vehicle Insurance works with the TOP insurance providers. So, we will get your quotes quickly and efficiently. Full coverage auto insurance includes:
- Liability Insurance. This coverage pays for damages that are the result of an accident that you are found responsible for.
- Collision insurance. This covers damages that are the result of many kinds of incidents that occur when your car is in motion.
- Comprehensive insurance. This covers damage to your vehicle that is not due to an accident.
Vehicles include: cars, trucks, scooters, motorcycles, jet skis and snowmobiles.
As an automobile owner in Colorado, you are required to carry liability insurance. Liability insurance covers bodily injury to another person. It also covers property damage to another’s vehicle or property. This is used when you, the insured, are at fault for an accident. The following minimum coverages are required by the state, although higher coverages may be purchased:
- $25,000 for bodily injury or death to any one person in an accident;
- $50,000 for bodily injury or death to all persons in any one accident; and
- $15,000 for property damage in any one accident.
© 2023 / Razor Insurance Group
1873 S. Bellaire Street / Suite 201
Denver, CO 80222
Our preferred carriers:
• American Modern
• Safeco Insurance
• State Auto Insurance Companies